Useful Scuba Diving Links
– Diving In Asia And Pacific : Have a fantastic trip to Turtle Island; Koh Tao is more than 21km square and is located approximately 70km east off the coastline between the Thai provinces of Surat Thani and Chumpon.
– Tauchernet : Useful resources for divers from all over the world, many locations including non tourists locations; german language only.
– Good Dive Scuba Diving Portal : On this website you have information for courses and relevant information for both amateur and professional divers. They have an easy navigation in main sections such as: vacation, equipment, dive guide, maps, etc.
– Diving Sites In Bohol : If you are interested to explore more sites, from this resource you can have a complete overview of the best spots of the dive sites in southern Bohol. Informative website with links at the bottom of the page.
– Lonely Planet Philippines : Goes without saying that Lonely Planet has some amazing travel guides, if you want to plan your journey to Philippines, this is a good link to check out!
– Bohol Travel Guide : This travel guide that enable world travellers to discover the beauty of Bohol island from a wide range of attractions from natural fine white sand beaches, great scuba diving sites, scenic natural sceneries, ancient churches, cultural heritage and much more!
– Bohol Philippines : This site is a good source of local information about Bohol.
– Department Of Tourism Of Philippines : Recently rebranded and their motto “it’s more fun in the Philippines”, lots of resources and get to know everything official.
– The Bureau Of Immigration Of Philippines : This is a useful site for holiday makers to research what visa’s they need for the Philippines.
– These are the three ferry companies that operate from Tagbilarian in Bohol to Cebu or other destinations:
– World Leader Of Scuba Dive PADI : Find scuba diving lessons, scuba certifications, dive locations and many useful resources.